I Need Help

If you need assistance with life’s necessities such as utility bills, rent, food, gasoline or medications please call 817-478-8206  ext.  401
Please leave a message on our answering machine and someone will call you back within 24 hours.

For additional assistance please call 211 or click on this link to be redirected to the United Way Tarrant County website: http://www.tarrantcounty211.org/

Additional Resources

Arlington, Tx Grants